Tuesday, December 28, 2010

One Last Christmas Wish

Before Christmas comes crashing down descends like a gently falling snow, I want to rectify a terrible oversight in a previous post in which I mentioned a blogger get-together at Elaine's and neglected to name one of the prime movers behind the evening--the saucy, charming, makes-things-happen delight known as Blue Girl in a Redesigned State.

I could chalk it up to early dementia or attention deficit but that would be shirking my personal responsibility; fact is, I goofed.

Blue Girl, can you ever forgive me? It's Christmas Eve after all--snow, twinkling lights, and department store Santas preparing to go on a bender, just as Bing Crosby would have wanted.

And it's cold out here on the street, where I'm pretending to stand, shivering for cheap pity.

Source: http://www.vanityfair.com/online/wolcott/2010/12/one-last-christmas-wish.html

Ted Kennedy John Kerry Ban Ki-moon Henry Kissinger Dennis Kucinich

No comments:

Post a Comment