Saturday, April 30, 2011

Westminster digested

Cameron, Osborne, Lansley and Clegg discuss the NHS, the economy and Syria

Cameron: It's time to clamp down on useless fatties. They are their own worst enemy and they eat up the country's precious supply of crisps.

Osborne: What are we going to do with Eric Pickles, then?

Cameron: We'll kill him ? along with all the worthless drunks and junkies.

Lansley: That's a splendid idea, sir. But may I also suggest, my liege, that we also extend our Final Solution to smokers? We could save the NHS a fortune . . .

Osborne: . . . and knock off the idiot Cleggster into the bargain.

Cameron: Good plan, Lanners. Now, how is your pointless PR campaign of touring the country pretending to consult with the doctors and nurses going?

Lansley: Not well, your Holiness. They are all still too thick to appreciate the great favour we are doing them.

Cameron: Never mind. You won't have to do it much longer . . .

Osborne: because you'll be sacked by the end of the year.

Clegg: Everyone says I need to stand up to you, Daddy. What do you think?

Cameron: I'm not bothered either way, Cleggster.

Clegg: But how would you like me to stand up to you, Daddy?

Cameron: You could go out and do a bit of listening in London. And don't forget your Oyster card.

London: What are you doing here?

Clegg: I'm listening.

London: And after you've listened?

Clegg: I'm going to carry on listening.

London: And then?

Clegg: I'm going home to tell Daddy I've listened.

Angela Eagle: If the prime minister could be bothered to listen to the rest us, he'd realise he's screwed up the economy.

Cameron: Oh do calm down, dear.

Osborne: Bloody funny that, Cams! I can remember you saying that to the cleaner when she went totally ape because you, me and Bozza had, like, really, really trashed the place after the Bullers' dinner.

Cameron: Don't remind me, Ozzy. I hope the lazy cow got the vomit stains off my suit. I'll need it today.

Hague: Great news, my Lord. I have prevented the Peruvian ambassador from embarrassing us at the wedding.

Cameron: Don't you mean the Syrian ambassador?

Hague: Where's Syria?

Cameron: It's next door to Venezuela.

Pickles: Take me to your street party.


guardian.co.uk © Guardian News & Media Limited 2011 | Use of this content is subject to our Terms & Conditions | More Feeds


Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/apr/29/westminster-digested-cameron-nhs

Newt Gingrich Rudolph Giuliani Al Gore Chuck Hagel Stephen Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment