Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So Far, Obama's Been No Friend to Israel

Ed Koch, New York Daily News
When Gov. Cuomo announced there would be a special election in the 9th Congressional District to replace Anthony Weiner, I gave public voice to an idea that had been percolating in my head for some time. As everyone now knows, I wound up strongly supporting the candidacy of Bob Turner, who last week won the seat in a hotly contested race.I want to explain why I did what I did, so there's no misunderstanding of my intentions, or of my future plans. I hope President Obama gets the message that's been sent. If he does -- and if he announces, for example, that an attack by Turkey (which...

Source: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2011/09/19/so_far_obama039s_been_no_friend_to_israel_263755.html

Ron Paul Colin Powell Vladimir Putin Muammar Qaddafi Condoleezza Rice

1 comment: